PURPOSE – The purpose of this website is to provide information about the institutional activities of the INFN. This information is provided free of charge and accessible at any time. The INFN reserves the right to update the contents of the website and these legal notices without giving any prior notice.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION – This website and its contents, including the INFN logo, are protected by copyright laws and, where applicable, by patent and other intellectual property right laws.
Use of the contents of this website:
- all information and data copied from the website must be reproduced accurately; the contents of the website must not be used to infringe upon the image or privacy rights or in a manner prejudicial to the dignity or reputation of the INFN or any individuals photographed, filmed or quoted.
- material on the website may be reproduced free of charge provided it is used exclusively for scientific, informational or educational purposes, no copyright notes are removed and the source is indicated;
- none of the material on the website may be used for other purposes, including commercial purposes, without the prior written permission of the INFN, which will define the legal and economic aspects.
Permission to use the contents of this website must not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be construed to imply an exclusive right to such use.
Products or companies mentioned on this website are brands or trademarks of the corresponding holders or owners and may be protected by patents and/or copyright granted by or registered with the relevant authorities: these may only be used for personal purposes.
You may only provide a link to pages of this website provided that:
- your website does not create a border environment or browser around content contained on the INFN’s website;
- none of the information provided on this website is altered.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – The posting of public notices on this website only constitutes mandatory publication of public notices in the cases and as required by Italian law: to that end, the INFN warrants that the information posted on the website complies with and is the same as the information in the original copies of such public notices.
The texts of laws published on this website are of no legal effect. The only legally binding versions are those published in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Italy and the Official Collection of Laws and Decrees of the Republic of Italy.
The INFN declines any and all liability for any loss, error or omission whatsoever caused directly or indirectly by accessing the website, using interactive instruments, by users being unable to access or prevented from accessing the website or by the use of the information it contains.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude any liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
Links to external sites are provided for your convenience. The INFN declines any liability in respect of such links or the contents of any linked external sites.